Experts believe that in order for you to harness your minds full power to focus on positive thoughts and affirmations. Without mental awareness, your thoughts will be scattered and cluttered, thereby decreasing their ability to create positive ripples in your life.
Having full control over your mental awareness allows you to clearly see who you are, what you want, what your strengths and weaknesses are, what your lifes purpose is, and so on. If your awareness for mental ability is clear and strong, then it is easier for you to focus your energy, make decisions, solve problems, and so on. You will also have better control over your self esteem, self image, and discipline. You will also be able to yield a stronger inner power.
On the other hand, the lack of mental awareness is known as one of the most common symptoms of depression. It is accompanied by a lack of motivation and purpose in life, absence of energy to pursue anything in life, lack of emotions, cluttered thoughts, lack of confidence, fear, self doubt, and loneliness. Its like losing your center or the very core of your personality.
So if you want to succeed in self help to improve your life and yourself, you first need to develop your awareness for mental abality.
1. Meditation. The purpose of meditation is to clear up all multi-directional thoughts in the brain and create focus and concentration. You can do this simply by sitting comfortably, closing your eyes, focusing in your brain, and thinking of your brain as an empty room. All you have to do is gather all your awareness into that room.
2. Self help books. This is the first self help topic you should avail of. If you get self help for other topics without first improving your awareness for mental ability, you will have difficulty eliciting the right response from yourself.
3. Mental awareness coach. Sometimes, it is easy to look deep into ourselves from the eyes of someone else. This is one of the many benefits of enlisting the help of a coach in improving your mental awareness. A coach can also provide motivation and guidance.
4. Self practice. Improving ones mental awareness is a difficult undertaking. You have to be prepared to do everything you can to stay in a mentally aware state. This is why you should discipline yourself never to lose sight of your awareness.
5. Warning signs. There are many negative things that can seep through your mentally aware state and pollute it. So watch out for some significant warning signs, such as your own expressions, thoughts, and words. Words tend to have a powerful effect on the way you think. Thats why it is important to treat words like dont, problems, difficult, impossible, and so on like warning signs to tell you when youre near crossing the safe mental awareness boundaries.